Director of Maxcraft Services. In this role, Kevin manages all aspects of the day to day activities, including overseas supply chain operations, project management services, consultancy services and quality control inspections.
Kevin is no stranger to the resources industry, having spent 30 years in various roles within the industry, including maintenance management, project management and as Director of East Coast Operations, for Aerison Pty Ltd, Brisbane, Queensland, responsible for all business operations on the Australian East Coast, until November 2016.
- Contributing to the success of our clients by providing excellent service and innovative solutions
- Commitment to the occupational health and safety of our personnel and our client’s personnel and constantly striving to improve and expand our safety policies and procedures
- Commitment to providing quality assured products to our clients
- Maintain absolute confidentiality and integrity with our client’s affairs
- Focused on delivering quality products to our clients as promised, we have well established networks of overseas and local fabricators and we can offer any form of fabricated components from light gauge to heavy plate material and structural steel.